Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Niagara Health! Below is a list of forms you may require to begin volunteering with us. Please click on the name of the form to access it.
Please note we DO NOT reimburse or cover the costs/ fees of the required forms for volunteering. These are costs incurred by the applicant. Therefore we ask that you refrain from completing these forms until you have been instructed to do so.
Required by anyone wishing to volunteer. This form, along with your resume and references, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required by all volunteers and students:
- This form must be completed by high school students, post- secondary students prior to an interview. Adults may complete this form upon request.
- This is a requirement by the OHA (Ontario Hospitals Act). It will protect you and our patients against communicable diseases.
- We ask that you take this form to your physician to have completed. We will need proof you are immune to chicken pox (varicella), mumps, measles and rubella (MMR), and that you test negatively for tuberculosis (a two-step TB test). Vaccinations are required where there is non-immunity and a chest x-ray will be required for those that test positive to TB.
- Please note there may be a charge for the medical so adults are only required to provide this following an interview and upon request.
- We do not keep your medical on file. Please supply us with a photocopy of your information.
Police Criminal Reference Check:
Required by anyone over the age of 18 and upon request. Instructions will be provided to you at the time of interview.
New volunteers are required to bring the following forms found on Dropbox to orientation. The information can be found by clicking HERE
Please ensure you have with you:
- Knowledge Review
Student Application Checklist:
Please check off all items on list prior to submitting your information.
Adult Application Checklist:
Please refer to this form for required information
Volunteer Resources How to Apply Volunteer FAQ Current Volunteers