Niagara Health System (NHS) is a major provider of acute health care within the beautiful Niagara Region, and is in close proximity of various academic institutions. Our integrated health services network is committed to innovation and the building of a healthier Niagara through the provision of equitable and timely patient-focused care.
There are several benefits to applying online:
- It's quick, simple and easy to use - apply confidentially from your workplace, mobile device or from the comfort of your own home
- Create and manage your own secure, online personal profile complete with resumes and cover letters
- Receive electronic confirmation of your application and keep a central record of all jobs you have applied for
Current NHS Employees
To be eligible for internal competitions, you must be currently employed by the Niagara Health System. You will require your employee number which can be found on your electronic pay stub when registering.
View Job Postings and Apply Now!
Never applied online before? We can help:
- How to: Register (PDF)
- How to: Apply for a Job (PDF)
- How to: Upload a Document (PDF)
- How to: Register (video)
- How to: Apply for a Job (video)
- How to: Attach a document (video)
- How to: Search for Job Postings (video)
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code the Niagara Health System will provide accommodations through the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.