Niagara Health launched a new website today that is designed to make it easier for users to find information and connect with the hospital.
Feedback provided from within our organization and across the community helped to inform the design, content and overall feel of the new website.
“Our website is a vital tool to share information about the hospital and connect with members of the public,” says Caroline Bourque Wiley, Niagara Health Director of Communications. “The redesign is based on research and input from our users on how best to access and exchange information about our teams, programs and services and performance. We are grateful to everyone who provided feedback to help us build a site to better meet the needs of our stakeholders.”
Some of the site’s features include:
- A new Compliments and Concerns section that gives the community an opportunity to provide feedback in a number of ways
- A subscription service for community members to receive the latest Niagara Health updates by email
- A new section on innovation taking place at Niagara Health
- A new section that provides an opportunity for the public to follow our progress on our strategic planning initiatives
- Features for older adults, among them a website directory to help navigate the site
- A mobile responsive design that gives users the same experience on any computer, tablet or smartphone
Members of the public who are interested in learning more about our website features can also sign up to participate in sessions with our Communications staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 905-378-4647 extension 47579.
Media Contact: Melissa Raftis, Communications Specialist | email@example.com | 905-378-4647 x43872