Niagara Health is seeking two (2) new members for our Accessibility Advisory Committee and we are reaching out to you!
We are currently seeking volunteers who are dedicated to the community with demonstrated accessibility experience and a passion for healthcare.
The Niagara Health Accessibility Advisory Committee reviews accessibility issues, projects and feedback from within the organization and from the public. The Accessibility Advisory Committee uses this information to provide advice to the organization on how our programs and services can be made accessible for everyone at any of our Niagara Health sites. Activities include:
- Reviewing the Accessibility Plan annually
- Ensuring compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities legislation
- Providing strategies to ensure safe and equal access to programs and services
- You can provide the perspective of community members with disabilities
- You are able to attend regularly scheduled meetings of the Accessibility Advisory Committee over the next two (2) years
- You can reach out to other community members with disabilities to provide input or a wider perspective if needed
To apply, please send your resume along with a letter briefly describing your background and outlining why you are interested in volunteering on this committee to:
Niagara Health Accessibility Advisory Committee
c/o Danielle Dube, Executive Assistant
1200 Fourth Avenue
St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A9
Email c/o: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions are due by October 6, 2017
Learn more about Niagara Health's Accessibility Program here..