In an effort to further support a safe patient care and work environment for all, Niagara Health is placing additional restrictions on personal items and food that can be dropped off to patients at all hospital sites.
Effective immediately, only essential personal items can be delivered to patients. These items include:
- Mobility aids
- Hearing aids
- CPAP machines
- iPads, e-readers and other books
- Clothing as absolutely necessary
Please note that food coming into the hospital from private homes will not be accepted.
Niagara Health apologizes for any inconvenience caused by these restrictions and appreciates the support of the community as we work to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and maintain a safe environment.
- Niagara Health Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
- Niagara Region Public Health
- Public Health Agency of Canada information on Coronaviruses
- Government of Ontario - Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCOv)
- Latest travel advice
- Tips to stay healthy and prevent the spread of illness
Please check back regularly for updates related to the hospital’s COVID-19 response.