Niagara, ON –The public is invited to attend a series of open houses featuring the new Health-Care Complex and Walker Family Cancer Centre currently being constructed at First Street and Fourth Avenue in St. Catharines.
Attendees at the open houses can learn about:
- Building layout and orientation
- Preliminary interior design options
- Construction update
- Designing and building safe radiation treatment facilities
- The facility’s environmentally friendly design
- Leading-edge infection prevention and control measures and innovative technologies to be incorporated into the new facility
Each open house has a drop-in format from 3 to 7 p.m. on the following dates and locations. A presentation by the project team will be held at each location at 6 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 21
Our Lady of the Holy
Rosary Church Hall
21 Queen Street South
Thursday, Sept. 24
Ontario Street Site
6th Floor Boardroom
155 Ontario Street
Wednesday, Sept. 30
176 Wellington Street
Free parking will be provided.
Members of the public can call Liisa Morley, Project Communications Coordinator, at 905-378-4647, ext. 46542 or email@example.com for more information.
For more information, please contact:
Caroline Bourque Wiley
Consultant, Public Affairs
905-378-4647, ext. 43113